Five Places You Should Visit in Dallas
Dallas, Texas is the second largest city in Texas, only trailing Houston. Dallas is a wonderful place to visit, because it offers a wide variety of different attractions that are sure to spark the interest of everyone. When visiting Dallas the 5 places you should…
Dallas, Texas is the second largest city in Texas, only trailing Houston. Dallas is a wonderful place to visit, because it offers a wide variety of different attractions that are sure to spark the interest of everyone. When visiting Dallas the 5 places you should visit are the Ballpark at Arlington, Six Flags over Texas, Dealey Plaza, the West End, and the Dallas Arboretum.
1. The Ballpark at Arlington is home to the Texas Rangers, and also a very brilliant architectural piece. If it is baseball season, then take in a Rangers game, because you will never forget the excitement that you will feel in that stadium. If it is not baseball season, then take a tour of the stadium and enjoy the brilliant architecture and history of the city that awaits you around every corner.
2. Six Flags over Texas is a wonderful amusement park that has thrilling rides, amazing shows, and tasty treats. The entrance fee is fairly pricey, but once inside you can ride all of the rides and see all of the shows for free.
3. Dealey Plaza was created as a grand entrance to Dallas, but now is known as the place where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. No matter if you are a history buff or not, you will definitely enjoy sitting on the Grassy Knoll, or visiting the museum in the School Book Depository.
4. After visiting Dealey Plaza you should venture out into the rest of The West End. The West End is a very popular destination in Dallas that has over 80 shops and 40 restaurants for your shopping and dining pleasure, as well as many other historical monuments and museums.
5. Once you are finished running all around the city, you should make a stop at the Dallas Arboretum. The Dallas Arboretum is a very large garden area located on the shores of White Rock Lake. This is a great place to sit down, relax, and have a picnic.