Best of the Best in Las Vegas
Ranking some of the many attractions in Las Vegas is quite hard to do. But several sites have many different favorites. Here are just a few to keep you busy. * Best Non-Vegas Hotel: The Hotel at Mandelay Bay. * Best Spa & Health Club:…
Ranking some of the many attractions in Las Vegas is quite hard to do. But several sites have many different favorites. Here are just a few to keep you busy.
* Best Non-Vegas Hotel: The Hotel at Mandelay Bay.
* Best Spa & Health Club: The Venetian and the Mirage
* Best Luxury Resort: The Palms Resort
* Best Pool: The Venetian, The Mirage, and Mandelay Bay
* Best Architectural Hotel: Caesar’s Palace
* Best for Conventioneers: Las Vegas Hilton, The Venetian
* Best Hotel for Families: MGM Grand, Circus Circus
* Best Bathroom: The Venetian and The Hotel at Mandelay Bay
* Best Views: Stratosphere Tower (109th floor)
* Best Shops: The Forum Shops at Caesars
* Best Rooms: Golden Nugget, MGM Grand, and The Venetian
* Best Downtown Hotel: Main Street Station and The Golden Nugget
* Best for 20-something age group and up: Hard Rock and The Palms Resort
* Best place for the Indecisive crowd: Ritz-Carlton and Green Valley Ranch
* Best Dining Experience: The Venetian and Bellagio
Take these as suggestions for your next trip and check the places out. You may find you like one more than the other and want to stay there. Go on the web and see what each hotel has to offer. See if they welcome children and pets. See if the themes are within your tastes. Call ahead to see if you can get any discounts on the rooms if you are going during the weekdays. The weekends will always be a little more expensive. Throughout scheduling the whole trip, please make sure you stay somewhere that you will be comfortable and don’t feel out of place in. This will lead to a great vacation experience and a more exciting time in Las Vegas.